Baby Gator Centers enroll children who have at least one parent or guardian associated with any college or department of The University of Florida or UF Health. Undergraduate students must be full-time (12 or more credit hours for Fall and Spring semesters).
Baby Gator at Newell Drive and Baby Gator at Diamond Village were developed in partnership with the Colleges of Medicine, Public Health and Health Professions, and Pharmacy. Parents who are undergraduates, graduate students, interns, residents, post-docs, fellows, and faculty of these colleges have priority for spaces in these two centers.
Children from the Gainesville community whose parents are not associated with UF may be enrolled on a space available basis.
Siblings of enrolled children are given priority on the waiting list.
Children may be placed on the waiting list after conception.
- Baby Gator has a rolling enrollment process. Spaces are filled as they become available.
- Children are offered placements based on their status on the waiting list.
- When a space is available, parents are contacted via email.
- When a space is available for their child, parents meet with the Enrollment Coordinator, complete an enrollment packet, and attend an orientation meeting with their child’s teacher prior to enrollment.
- All paperwork, including medical and immunization forms, must be delivered to the Enrollment Coordinator at least two (2) business days before the child’s start date.
Enrollment questions should be directed to Ethel Rocha, Admissions/Registration Coordinator email@example.com/352-294-1989.
Application for Enrollment
Please visit this section to complete the Application for Enrollment for your child.
Rates and Fees
Rates vary according to the parents’ role at UF (student, faculty, etc). Visit this section for current rates. Rates are subject to change.