In an effort to reduce exposure to the COVID-19 virus, Baby Gator will be suspending our volunteer program for Spring 2021 semester. Please check back for updates.
Volunteers play an active role at Baby Gator. Volunteers read, play, and assist teachers in the classrooms, on the playgrounds, on field trips, during meals, snacks and rest time. When volunteering at a child care facility, a background screening is required.
- Choose center location and email center’s contact to see if volunteer opportunities are available
- Download and complete center’s volunteer packet (you will bring this to orientation)
- Email contact to schedule orientation
*Volunteers are required to be at least 16 years of age.
*There is a different background screening for volunteers/practicum students who need more than 10 hours per month.
- Lake Alice— Nika Douglas email@example.com.
- Newell Drive (Health Science Center)—Tracie Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diamond Village— Kimberly Whigham email@example.com.
Course paperwork will be signed when the entire volunteer packet is complete and after the volunteer has completed the orientation.