Meals and Snacks
Baby Gator provides a nutritious, USDA approved breakfast, lunch, and snacks for children 12 months through 5 years. Meals reflect the variety of tastes, cultures, and dietary preferences of Baby Gator’s families.
- Parents are welcome to provide their own meals if they prefer.
- Parents are asked to send in only nutritious meals.
- Assistance with meal and snack preparation and choice is available.
- Parents may purchase breakfast and lunch through Alachua County Food Service or provide their child’s meals.
- Baby Gator will provide a nutritious afternoon snack.
*Menus posted on the website are subject to change. Changes will be sent via the Baby Gator email list serve.